Simple Choice

Eure eigenen Geschichten!

Simple Choice

Beitragvon TCCPhreak » 29. Juni 2009 17:49

---

Yep, spent fourty bucks on it. fourty bucks on a small piece of plastic and metal and stuff that I put into another piece of plastic and never hope to see again. Part of me thinks t'was stupid.

Another part of me thinks louder.

When I do the electrics and there's some mistake somewhere - which I don't in- but tend to do - there will be a choice.

There's the option of me awakening next to a large gate and some guy dressed in red telling me "Saved your money - think t'was worth it?"
and there's the option of me waking up in a dark room with a friend around me, blurring back into focus and saying "Are you okay? I heard the FI trigger, there must have been some faulty wiring".

I prefer waking up to my friend, going out for some fresh air and thinking about choices while enjoying breathfuls of oxygen. It's an expensive luxury but it's my choice.

Saw a video once. Some stupid guy climbed up a train waggon. Floor's proper grounded, I guess. With most shoes not insulated, he'd be Ground, too. Talked about having to hold on to something - with the wire above.
It sounded like two tiny explosions - some flashing too. He never had to care whether hitting the ground might hurt.

When I screw in those little bulbs, I hear some sizzle when they hit the metal. I like to use a glove - It's hard to get rid of mental pictures.

---

Grüße,

TCC
TCCPhreak
Administrator
Administrator

von Anzeige » 29. Juni 2009 17:49

Anzeige

Zurück zu Stories & Fanfictions